Tom passed away August 15th, 2003 - He was cremated and his ashes entombed in a mausoleum with a clear glass front.
Several personal items were included:
- Name plaque
- Photo of Tom and his wife Julie from their honeymoon
- A photo of Tom
- A champagne glass filled with glass marbles with his Batman ring, ABC & circle "7" pins, their original wedding bands, some pistachios nuts and an RF barrel connector
- A toy dinosaur from Grandson Benjamin
- A toy butterfly from Granddaughter Hannah
- A letter to Tom written by his son Chris
- A Batman statue, it was Tom's one request!
Tom was a longtime friend and collegue to all of us at The Nostalgia League and served as editor, planner, contributor and inspiration from the inception of the site.
His knowledge, expertise, and joy of living will be sorely missed by us all.
To quote the phrase that Tom used when writing obituaries, "Gone too soon."